TogetherCraft has it’s very own Creative world which our community can use for free. Our creative world is a place where you can build great things together. Players with Member Rank, and above can use the /creative command to access our creative world.
All commands start with /plot. Below is a list of commands to help you enjoy our creative world:
- /plot claim – Claim the plot you are standing on.
- /plot auto – Claim the nearest plot.
- /plot sethome – Set the plot-home you’re standing on.
- /plot home – Teleport to your claimed plot.
- /plot add [PLAYERNAME] – Allow a user to build in a plot while the plot owner is online.
- /plot trust [PLAYERNAME]– Allow a user to build in a plot while the plot owner is offline.
- /plot remove [PLAYERNAME] – Remove a player from a plot.
- /plot deny [PLAYERNAME] – Deny a user from entering a plot
- /plot kick [PLAYERNAME] – Kick a player from your plot.
- /plot merge – Merge the plot you are standing on with another plot.
- /plot unlink – Unlink a merged plot.
- /plot middle – Teleports you to the center of the plot.
- /plot delete – Delete the plot you stand on.
- /plot clear – Clear the plot you stand on.
- /plot download – Download your plot to a schematic file.
- /plot visit [PLAYERNAME] – Visit another players plot.
Unclaimed plots are outlined with smooth quartz slabs.
Claimed plot are outlined with red sandstone slabs.