Sort every chest, barrel, etc, by simply using a hotkey! You can enable or disable this feature if desired with the simple command /sort or /chestsort. You can sort your own inventory using the command /invsort.
The chest contents are sorted by category and/or alphabetically and stackable things will be stacked. By default, items will be put before blocks. Wool, Terracotta and other dyeable blocks will also be sorted by color, tools by their material, etc.
You use hotkeys to sort inventories, and chests without having to enter commands. This is useful if you only want to sort chests, or if you quickly want to sort your inventory. By default, simply middle click an inventory slot to sort chests. You can enable/disable each hotkey individually by doing /chestsort hotkeys
- Middle click – Middle click (mousewheel) on ANY inventory slot
- Shift click – Shift + left click on any EMPTY inventory slot
- Double click – Double click on any EMPTY inventory slot
- Shift + right click – Shift + right click on any EMPTY inventory slot
- Left-Click outside inventory – Puts all matching stuff (except hotbar) into the chest, barrel etc.
- Double-Left-Click outside inventory – Puts all items (except hotbar) into the chest, barrel etc.
- Right-Click outside inventory – Puts matching items from the chest, barrel etc. into your inventory
- Double-Right-Click outside inventory – Empties the whole chest, barrel etc. into your inventory
- /sort or /chestsort – Choose a hotkey to sort items
- /invsort or /isort – Sort your inventory
- /invsort hotbar or /isort hotbar – Sort your hotbar
- /invsort all or /isort all – Sort the your inventory and hotbar