Hey everyone! Looks like everything has finally updated to 1.19.4, so this means that we are ready to update. You can see all the new changes on this website: https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Java_Edition_1.19.4
Some notable changes:
- Updated Horse Breeding
- Jukeboxes have changed to be at parity with Bedrock
- Interacting with armor or elytra items in-hand will now swap them with equipped gear
- The camera tilt when hurt is now based on the direction of incoming damage
- Potions colors have been adjusted to make different types of potions more distinguishable
- Potions no longer have an enchantment glint due to it obscuring the color of the potion contents
- Enchantment glint on items and armor is now more subtle
- Armor Stands now preserve custom names when placed and broken
- Vexes now use a separate charging animation when empty-handed
- Tweaks to recipe unlocking to make discovering vital crafting recipes easier for new players
What happens now?
On Monday 24th April 11am UTC, the network will not be accessible due to maintenance. My goal is to be updated by 7pm UTC, however I can’t confirm this time. As soon as everything is updated, we shall announce it on Discord!
I would like to thank you all for your continued support, and for making TogetherCraft your Minecraft home. Have a great week!